To meet contemporary job requirements, one must have the finest talent on board. In today’s world acquiring top talent is extremely hard due to the competition in the industry. However, if you try offering the best job benefits, you might get your pick of the bunch!
Offering job benefits to your employees has its benefits. According to a Glassdoor survey, before accepting a job offer, over 60% of respondents stated that they carefully evaluate the perks and advantages given. Furthermore, 80% of employees would rather have greater job benefits than a wage raise. A competitive benefits package may considerably aid in employee recruiting and retention.
Below are six job benefits that you can offer to get your pick among the best prospective employees.
1. Remote Working Environment
Since the shift witnessed in the ways businesses operate due to the pandemic, people today are more inclined towards working-from-home. Companies that offer work-from-home opportunities to their workers are more likely to win the top candidates for their organization.
“To let people work from home means a company values the result, not face time,” claimed Vivian Chen, Co-founder, and CEO of Rise. “Innovative companies empower employees to get work done in environments that are most conducive to productivity and creativity.”
2. Flexible Working Hours
Organizations with flexible working hours in which employees can take out time for themselves are highly valued today. According to a Fractl survey, flexible hours can encourage 88% of respondents to pick a job with a lower income than a higher income with fixed timings. With flexible working hours, employees can achieve better work-life balance. Plus, these jobs are much less mentally draining than ones that have set timings.
3. Medical, vision, and Dental Insurance
According to a Harvard Business Review, health insurance is the most prized job benefit as quoted by employees. Giving medical, vision, and dental insurance is an organization’s way of telling the employees that it cares for them. It is proven to ignite a sense of security in employees.
4. Retirement Benefits
Like every other job benefit, retirement benefits and 401(k) plans are integral in retaining and acquiring new employees. According to a survey, 55% of the companies believe that retirement plans are essential for their employees. By giving retirement benefits, a company vows to look out for the employee’s wellbeing in the future, this gives security to the workers.
5. Paid Leaves
Some people value paid family leaves more than other job benefits. In fact, according to a study, the perk of paid family leaves was the most sought by 58% of workers. This figure increased to 64% among millennials. If you want to captivate top talent, adding this benefit to your list might just do the trick.
6. Wellness Initiatives
Many people look for wellness programs when aiming for their dream job. According to Fitbit’s poll, 88% of CEOs claim to have a health and wellness program in place. While these benefits are proven to reduce work-related anxiety, they are also a great way to attract workers. You can offer gym memberships, food services, and yoga/meditation classes to your employees as a part of this program.
More Resources on “Want More Candidates For Your Job? 6 Job Benefits To Attract The Finest Talent”
- 5 Awesome Job Benefits That Attract Quality Candidates – The top 5 benefits you should add to your competitive benefits package to significantly help in employee acquisition and retention. (glassdoor.com)
- Creating job postings that attract stronger candidates – (business.linkedin.com)
- 6 Benefits That Attract Top Talent – businessnewsdaily.com – To create a successful business, you need top talent. Here are six benefits recruiters believe job seekers want the most. (businessnewsdaily.com)
- 6 Best Job Posting Sites for Small Business Employers – Learn where to post job listings to attract high-quality job applicants. ShareAble for Hires breaks down some of the most popular job posting sites. (hires.shareable.com)
- Workplace Diversity Through Recruitment – A Step-By-Step Guide – A workplace diversity step-by-step guide on how to effectively, fairly, and objectively increase diversity through your recruitment efforts. (ideal.com)
- Salary Is Most Important Part of Job Ad – Putting salary ranges in job advertisements may give employers a competitive advantage when trying to attract candidates. That’s because most job seekers look first at a position’s compensation and benefits when scanning a job posting. (shrm.org)
- 10 tips for crafting highly effective job descriptions – Hiring great talent starts with attracting great talent. Here’s how to create effective, engaging and inclusive job descriptions targeted to the best candidates for the job. (cio.com)
- 6 Stats That Will Change the Way You Write Job Posts – Jan 24, 2019 … (Hint: 44% of candidates say that more traditional benefits like health coverage, parental leave, and PTO are what will keep them at a company for … (linkedin.com)
- The Most Desirable Employee Benefits – Health insurance, flexible hours, and vacation time. (hbr.org)
- The recruitment process: 10 steps necessary for success – To be a great recruiter, you must master the 10 steps of the recruitment process. We describe each one in detail to set you for success. (resources.workable.com)
- 10 ways companies can attract a diverse pool of job candidates – Find out why your company isn’t netting enough applicants from underrepresented groups and what you can do about it. (techrepublic.com)
- Attracting and retaining the right talent – The best workers do the best and the most work. But many companies do an awful job of finding and keeping them. (mckinsey.com)
- 6 Ways Small Businesses Can Attract Top Talent in a Competitive Market – When companies attract top talent the task can prove be difficult, especially in the demanding and competitive market that we live in. At Credibly, learn how businesses can attract the highest quality employees with these 6 additional strategies. (credibly.com)
- 10 Recruiting Strategies for Hiring Great Employees [Updated for 2021] – Learn the top ten recruiting strategies to hire great employees. (indeed.com)
- Council Post: 10 Creative Ways To Attract Top Talent To Your Company – Members of Forbes Finance Council share some creative strategies for attracting top talent. (forbes.com)
- 6 Best Innovative Recruitment Marketing Strategies – Harver – How to attract the right candidates to your company? By adding these 6 innovative recruitment marketing strategies into your talent acquisition process! (harver.com)
- The Surprising Benefits of Hiring Older Talent – Employment Background Check Blog – HireRight – Employers ignoring the many thousands of highly qualified tenured candidate applying for your open requisition […] (hireright.com)
- 6 Companies Hiring The Best Talent – Here are some of the best companies who hire talent and some useful tips on talent recruitment for your business. (wework.com)
- 10 Ways to Attract and Hire Diverse Candidates – Here are 10 easy ways to attract and hire diverse candidates and make by making your recruiting process more inclusive! (medium.com)
- Tech Recruiting: How to Attract Top Tech Talent To Your Company – BambooHR Blog – What makes for effective tech recruiting? Learn what you need to know to snag top talent—from positioning job ads to making an attractive offer. (bamboohr.com)
- Companies need innovative ways to attract quality candidates, one of which is to offer compelling job benefits Glassdoor survey , around 60% of respondents reported that they strongly consider perks and benefits offered before accepting a job offer. (glassdoor.com)
- In addition, 80% of employees prefer additional benefits over a pay increase. (glassdoor.com)
- A study by Fractl reveals that flexible hours can influence 88% of respondents to choose a job that offers a lower salary over an opportunity with a higher salary but a fixed schedule. (glassdoor.com)
- The astronomical cost is probably one of the main reasons why 95% of employers surveyed by (SHRM) chose health care benefits as the most important to a majority of their employees. (glassdoor.com)
- SHRM survey revealed that 90% of companies offer a traditional 401(k) or similar plan to help employees plan for retirement. (glassdoor.com)
- Many companies match dollar-for-dollar the first 3% of the employee’s salary and then 50 cents on the dollar for the next 2%. (glassdoor.com)
- In fact, 88% of CEOs surveyed by Fitbit claim that their company already has a health and wellness program. (glassdoor.com)
- According to Jobvite’s Recruiter Nation Survey , more than half of recruiters say that medical and dental coverage and a 401(k) plan were the most effective benefits for attracting talent last year.” (businessnewsdaily.com)